Coming to EII
Thanks for your interest in the School of Computer Engineering (EII) at the University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (ULPGC). We invite you to study with us and join our degree level courses in the framework of the different mobility programs.
For any question related to mobility, please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT: COVID19 situation will affect the teaching mode. The intention is always to have as much face to face activity as possible, but the actual conditions will depend on the pandemic evolution and the government regulations.
The general steps you need to follow in order to prepare your mobility are the following ones:
- Check that your school has a bilateral agreement with ours. If not, you can ask your Erasmus departmental coordinator to contact us
- Consult our lists of available courses (see below)
- Prepare your Learning Agreement
- Be nominated by your university
- Follow the specific instructions we will send to welcome and support your visit
All documents will be signed electronically, our university is in the process of elliminating physical signature and stamp for all paperwork.
Instruction language is Spanish, however, most teachers are willing to give some English support to incoming students during tutorial hours (see details below).
Some useful information:
- List of COMPUTER ENGINEERING degree courses [22/23 availability and English tutorial support]
- List of COMPUTER ENGINEERING degree courses [21/22 availability and English tutorial support]
- IMPORTANT: The first, second and third courses of the bachelor in computer engineering (408xx) have been replaced by a new study plan (409xx) starting in 19/20 academic year. All the optional subjects corresponding to Computer Engineering speciality (Ingeniería de Computadores), and many of the remaining optional subjects wil be not available for 21/22 course
- Master thesis and internship require special conditions and are difficult to be included in the LA.
- The timetables for next academic year will be published by the end of the current one.
- NOTE: Some subjects could have a limit in the number of students.
- List of DATA SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING degree courses [22/23 availability and English tutorial support]
- List of DATA SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING degree courses [21/22 availability and English tutorial support]
- Grading system
- Incoming student's guide 22/23
Web page about mobility in the ULPGC
Accommodation and other practical information in International Mobility Point
Regulations ULPGC: regulation on mobility (in Spanish)